BIRD 2.0.8

Kees Meijs | Nefos kees at nefos.nl
Fri Apr 9 09:23:53 CEST 2021

Hi Jakub,

Nice, good job!

Trying to prevent needless double work: are you in contact with Ondřej
and Benjamin, or maybe others?

And... how does your fork relate to
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/bird2/ and other forks? I found other
BIRD2 forks on Salsa, which surprises me a little.

Lastly I still think it's a good idea to figure out if we could get
BIRD2 in Backports (or maybe Fasttrack?).

Regards,
Kees