BIRD 2.0.8

Jakub Ružička jakub.ruzicka at nic.cz
Fri Apr 9 12:15:46 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm happy to be both messenger and executor of good news™ :)

You can get an idea about supported OBS archs for example here:

https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/home:CZ-NIC:knot-resolver-latest/

I see x86_64, aarch64, armv7l and mips64 is indeed missing :(

We'll probably going to need to use Debian downstream for that.

Cheers,
Jakub