Route matching filter not exported

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Fri May 17 19:34:42 CEST 2024

Say you have router A having routes with localpref 50, and router B with
localpref 100. When A receives a prefix from B, it will be the best in A's
table. Router A will not try to propagate routes with localpref 50, because
only the best route are propagated (usually). And as the best route is that
was received from B, then B will get nothing back.