Notification on network update (BABEL)

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Fri Oct 14 12:34:39 CEST 2022

Hi,

In the meanwhile you can "catch" route changes by exporting them to some
kernel table and monitoring netlink. Or exporting them via BGP to some
software that will perform custom action on changes. There are BGP
implementations in Python and Go to my knowledge.
But I'm not sure if that is enough for your requirements. Maybe you need to
catch some updates that do not cause route changes.