Scaling BFD support

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Thu Jun 23 13:52:41 CEST 2022

Douglas

there was a workshop on "BFD at IXes" at the recent Euro-IX Forum in
Tampere.

These are the parameters the participants agreed upon

  * Interval: 500ms - 1500ms
  * Multiplier: 3 or 5
  * Passive: on
  * Idle_tx: 3x Interval
  * Auth: none

Greetings
Arnold

--
Keep calm, keep distance, keep connected!

Arnold Nipper
email: arnold at nipper.de
mobile: +49 172 2650958