Bird just doesn't want to find OSPF neighbors although they are there and can communicate

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Mon Oct 18 09:07:37 CEST 2021

Hi Lukas,

Am 18.10.21 um 02:01 schrieb Lukas Haase:

> I am having big trouble getting Bird/OSPF working. I broke it down to a simple setup:
> Point-to-point wireguard link

What do you want to achieve?

AFAIK the wireguard VPN does its own routing and will only send to IPs
that are in its configuration. I have not figured out yet how to utilize
a routing protocol (OSPF or BGP) on a wireguard link.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Consulting GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 220009 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,