Redistribution from BGP protocol to OSPF is not working

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Mon Nov 1 15:22:21 CET 2021

On Mon, Nov 01, 2021 at 02:34:57PM +0100, keyvan ghadimi wrote:
> export where:
>   we already have one BGP, and want to import its origin routes into our
> OSPF. so we still need to write another export policy?

Import/export are per protocol/channel and from point-of-view of the
routing table. Therefore you imported routes from thr BGP to the master
routing table (using import statement in BGP) and then you want to export
these routes from the master routing table to thr OSPF protocol (using
export statement in OSPF).