Redistribution from BGP protocol to OSPF is not working

keyvan ghadimi kghadimi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:34:57 CET 2021

I saw these two options in the bird example config, I just read about them,
and seems we don't need them: rfc1583compat  and tick 2;

export where:
  we already have one BGP, and want to import its origin routes into our
OSPF. so we still need to write another export policy?

means we want to import routes from our existing BGP to our OSPF