Bird Interference with systemd-networkd

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Fri May 28 19:01:34 CEST 2021

Hello!

It's hard to say what may be happening there. I'd suggest to switch on
some debug options, something like my favourite "debug protocols all;"
in the config, simply tracing everything and generating megs of logs
with (sometimes) useful info.

Then you can e.g. try to find when exactly the issue happens and what is
bird doing in that moment. I'd bet on some forgotten corner case route
that needs to be filtered out to not collide with systemd.

Maria