RFC: Separate import/export tables

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Sat Jun 19 09:22:35 CEST 2021

Hello!

I'm quite confused by what you're trying to achieve. How would you
choose the routes that are likely to be exported? If there is something
that you repetitively count in export filters, you may move this check
into the import filters (these are run only once) and store the result
using a custom attribute:

	attribute int whatever;
	import filter { ... whatever = something; }
	export filter { if whatever > otherthing then ... }

Anyway, in the complete picture, you are always going to run an export
filter at least once for all routes combined with all exporting channels
in some form.

Maria