comparing open source BGP stacks performance

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Tue Aug 24 18:53:49 CEST 2021

Hello!

I've updated bgperf somehow, see my fork:

	https://github.com/marenamat/bgperf

Notable changes are:

* replacing ExaBGP by BIRD to consume less resources by feeding
* fixed policy configuration in BIRD (no clue whether it works with
other stacks)

Thanks a lot for the batch feature, it comes handy. I am also thinking
about other features currently missing (or I have just not found them):

* running every settings combination several times and counting
min-avg-max-stdev-whatever stats
* specifying a branch to test in the batch

Do you have any recommendation where to put the implementation of these
features?

Maria