BIRD 2.0.8

Skyler Mäntysaari sm at samip.fi
Wed Apr 14 21:16:23 CEST 2021

I get where you're coming from, but as the actual automated package
building for the EdgeRouter's is the goal, the building on the router
itself is not very nice way to say host a jenkins agent on.

The Debian package I have been using actually does put the configs in
/etc/bird which makes sense, as it's basically a normal Debian in the
eyes of the package.