Exact Definition of numbers-match bitmask-match and fragmentation-type

Matt Corallo birdlist at as397444.net
Wed Apr 7 01:26:39 CEST 2021

Hmm, actually, I take that back, sorting them would require re-serializing the wire format, which I've thus far entirely
avoided. I suppose I could drop the whole birdc thing, spin up a BGP daemon and use that, but that's a lot more work. Is
there an easy way/patch to get birdc to output flowspec rules sorted according to the RFC?

Thanks,
Matt