Exact Definition of numbers-match bitmask-match and fragmentation-type

Tim Weippert weiti+bird-users at weiti.org
Tue Apr 6 07:48:53 CEST 2021

hi Maria,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 11:04:47AM +0200, Maria Matejka wrote:
> Hello!

[ ... ]

> > It currently only supports drop/pass, however, and doesn't parse the
> > action communities as it doesn't appear BIRD supports them? The RFC
> > indicates extended community types in the 0x800X range, but BIRD appears
> > to only support rt/ro. I may be missing something entirely obvious here,
> > though.
>
> I remember coding something around that, anyway I don't remember whether we
> actually merged it. Will look for that.

Maybe you mean the show-route branch, this is what i had documented in
my internal files:

# branch show-route syntax
route flow4 {
        src 198.51.100.11/32;
        dst 203.0.113.54/32;
} action { rate 0 MBps;  };

i tested it with 2.0.7 but it seems it wasn't merged yet.

regards,
tim

--
Tim Weippert
http://weiti.org - weiti at weiti.org
GPG Fingerprint - E704 7303 6FF0 8393 ADB1  398E 67F2 94AE 5995 7DD8