IPv6 BGP & kernel 4.19

Clément Guivy clement at guivy.fr
Wed Feb 26 21:38:00 CET 2020

Hi, did anyone find a solution or workaround regarding this issue?
Considering a router use case.
I have looked at rt6_stats, total route count is around 78k (full view),
and around 4100 entries in the cache at the moment on my first router
(forwarding a few Mb/s) and around 2500 entries on my second router
(forwarding less than 1 Mb/s).
I have reread the entire thread. At first, Alarig's research seemed to
lead to a neighbor management problem, my understanding is that route
cache is something else entirely - or is it related somehow?