Question about BGP advertisement-interval in BIRD

Kim Charles cmkim1975 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:15:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm currently using BIRD version 1.6.3 and I'm looking for any equivalent
in BIRD for FRR BGP advertisement-interval option as below.
It would be appreciated if you can help me on this.

[no] neighbor PEER advertisement-interval (0-600)

Setup the minimum route advertisement interval(mrai) for the peer in
question. This number is between 0 and 600 seconds, with the default
advertisement interval being 0.

Best Regards,
Charles
--
Charles Kim
Stony Brook MS-TM / aSSIST MBA / 7xCCIE#12303