Status of implementing multicast routing

Blažej Krajňák krajnak at levonet.sk
Thu Aug 6 13:31:58 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

just to be sure. Is there any implementation for Linux which support SSM
with DNS mapping?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoch-dns-ssm-00

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipmulti_igmp/configuration/xe-3s/imc-igmp-xe-3s-book/imc_ssm_map.html#GUID-8D1AEF0E-09F4-47CE-9CF6-72E088EABE56

Blažej

Dňa 2020-08-06 12:31 Bernd Naumann napísal(a):