Bird 2.0 Install

Krish R. [VNP DIGITAL LTD.] kr at vnpdigital.com
Mon Aug 3 03:06:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

I had the same issue on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

I ran the following commands

wget http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/init-system-helpers/init-system-helpers_1.57_all.deb (http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/init-system-helpers/init-system-helpers_1.57_all.deb)
dpkg -i init-system-helpers_1.57_all.deb
then run apt-get install bird2.

Thanks