Configuration help to split the knowledge

Mattia Milani mattia.milani at studenti.unitn.it
Sat Jun 29 16:48:23 CEST 2019

 Solved adapting the configuration help found at the following link:
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/labs/bird/wikis/BGP_filtering

This is an excellent configuration explanation, but without figures of the
network it's a little bit tricky to read, if possible I may suggest to
update the guide with a figure of the network and a figure of the message
exchange propagation (clients to everyone and peers to clients ecc)

The first time I tried to implement the code of the guide I got an error in
a function because it seems that the name "asn" is reserved, when I tried
to start a node with "asn" like parameter of the function I got a syntax
error.
Solved swapping "asn" with another name.

Thanks,
Mattia

--
Mattia Milani