Incomprehensible error concerning identical babel config for bird and bird6 (bird-v1.6.4 on ubuntu18.04.1)

Christoffer Hansen netravnen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:11:58 CET 2018

Hi Maria,

On 13/11/2018 21:29, Maria Jan Matějka wrote:

> Anyway, in version 2 you may use the dual stack babel protocol. Feel free to try it and report any bug please.

Wish I could.

Tried compiling the bird-master from git tree on ubuntu 18.04.1. But had
to many issue with packages missing or errors encountered during
compiling. I decided to just stick with 1.6.4 with trying to compile
from git master or 2.0.2 git tag.

Q: Do you have any recommendations in regards to compiling either *)
bird git master branch or *) bird git tag 2.0.2 ? on Ubuntu or Debian?
(I am thinking about published blog posts or similar written texts)

Regards,
Christoffer