BIRD 2.0.2 segfaulting

Clemens Schrimpe clemens.schrimpe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 02:47:36 CET 2018

Hello -

just wanted to report a little (easily reproducable) problem: I’m experimenting with BIRD 2.0.2 on a lab-router (Ubiquiti Edgerouter, MIPS platform) and RPKI.

In my attempts to examine ROA tables more closely I entered „show route table r4 all“ into birdc and bird immediately segfaulted and died.

Is there any „official“ way to examine the contents of ROA tables other than „eval roa_check(r4, 186.255.72.0/24, 204777)“?

I would have assumed „show route table r4 all 186.255.72.0/24“ or something like that would work, but it doesn’t (gives empty output). At least „show route table r4 count“ gives useful information, though.

Thanks,

	Clemens