BIRD and ECMP on Linux seems flaky

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Wed Jan 27 22:07:19 CET 2016

I would also be very much interested in this.

Back in 2015-07 I started a similar thread, and would be willing to help
implement something. I'd need a few pointers into the code, though, as
Bird isn't exactly trivial and time is unfortunately a scarce resource
for us all.

This is the one feature that I really miss on Bird, coming from other
Linux routing daemons. I migrated to Bird because it's much more
practical to configure, and stable for that matter. But the IPv6 ECMP
would sure be handy :)

--
Israel G. Lugo
Núcleo de Redes e Comunicações