bird development

Daniel Wendler dwe at boreus.de
Tue Jan 12 09:43:19 CET 2016

Hello everybody,

the last bird version (1.5.0) was released around 8 month ago
and since then, there were no bug fix release or something.

On the RIPE 69 "Bird short update" Ondrej mentioned the 1.5 version
is the last one of the 1.X releases and shows the future of bird with
2.x in Q1/2015 and final (3.x) in Q3/2015.

As we now have Q1/2016 i want to know if there is an updated Roadmap
for the bird development?
Will there an 1.5.1 release? When could we expect the 2.X or the 3.X
release or is the whole development effort actual in the Turris Omnia
project?

Thanks.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen