Patch: Let "make" output be nicer

Christian Tacke Christian.Tacke+bird.network.cz at cosmokey.com
Fri Jul 3 13:23:37 CEST 2015

Hi Ondrej,

On Fri, Jul 03, 2015 at 11:54:30 +0200, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
[...]
> Hi
>
> Sorry for not answering earlier, i am a bit lax w.r.t. answering
> non-urgent mails.

If you (or the list) is happy with me pinging after 1 or 2
weeks, then everything is fine.

> The patch is OK, although i would prefer Linux kernel style output
> (e.g. 'CC' instead of 'Compiling'). I will merge it, perhaps with
> a bit changed output.

Thanks for reviewing the patch!

If you like the much shorter style of the kernel better, go
ahead and change the messages. The main point was to
shorten and indent the messages, so that things look much
smoother and compile warnings are easier to spot.

Cheers

Christian

--
www.cosmokey.com