Does Bird accept configuration changes using the command line?

3.listas@adminlinux.com.br listas at adminlinux.com.br
Mon Oct 22 16:04:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a network of ~ 200 servers with Quagga routers in the network core.
I'm evaluating the impact of using the Bird in my routers and I have a
question.

In Quagga the administrator can change the configuration using a command
line. For example, I have a shell script that changes the metric of a
route in specific cases. Does Bird allow something similar?

Does Bird accept configuration changes using the command line?

Thanks
--
Thiago Henrique
www.adminlinux.com.br