Receiving routes with own AS?

Tom van Leeuwen tom.van.leeuwen at saasplaza.com
Sun Jun 24 22:49:25 CEST 2012

I found this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/bird-users@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/msg00929.html
for howto enable allowas-in functionality.
I found this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/bird-users@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/msg01295.html
for backup.
Pointing a default route to a provider.

I think I'll go for iBGP + default route.

Having a customized bird and disabling loop avoidance mechanisms don't
sound like wise things to do.

tyvm!

~tvl