IRC

Nick nick at somerandomnick.ano.mailgate.vanet.org
Mon Mar 28 11:18:40 CEST 2011

There are at least about 10 bird users on #anonet in the AnoNet chat
cloud.  There are many ways to connect, including IRC, webchat, udpmsg3,
udpmsg4, telnet, and jabber (but I think that jabber only works from
inside anonet):
http://www.anonet2.org/#How_to_Join

Join us :-)

SRN

--
Their mad rush in getting us out of the country is the greatest proof to
me that I have served the cause of humanity, that I have never wavered

Wanna turn ICANN into ICANN't?  Join a darknet today:
http://www.anonet2.org/darknet_comparison