log file getting too big

David J Craigon david at craigon.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 16:02:22 CET 2009

This is CentOS 5.4.

uname -a

Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.18-164.el5xen #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 04:47:32 EDT
2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

The filesystem is ext3. SELinux is disabled.

Your right, I clearly need some log rotation, but I started this email chain
as a suggestion for improvement, but it looks like it's my box rather than a
Bird fault.

David