Some patches

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Fri Aug 22 16:19:24 CEST 2008

Hello

Bird sometimes reported 'bird: nl_parse_link: Malformed message received'.
The cause is that bird asynchronously received netlink packet from
wireless driver about some wireless event on its link  layer. In that
case bird shouldn't complain. This is fixed by the first patch.

The second patch causes that 'Invalid broadcast address' error is reported
only once for an interface and not during every interface scan.

BTW, the behavior of the automatic OSPF password ID selection looks
very strange to me.  If i have several interfaces and one passord
for each, then each password gets different ID based on position
in config file. This is bug or feature? This looks almost useless
to me and i think that automatic IDs might start with 1 for each
interface.