BIRD: MPBGP & problems debugging

Jorge Gomez jorge1981 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:13:43 CEST 2006

I've just discovered the way it works. That's what I have done:

After having configure BIRD with the --enable-debug option, I have opened a
shell, and in the bird.conf directory, I have executed bird. .
Then, in opened another shell and I have executed birdc -s
/"bird.confdirectory", and finally I got birdc in my screen.

But...

What I originally wanted was to get <DBG> messages in my log file, and it
continue without them. I don't know where is my error;I thnik I have
activated all the "debug" options...Here is my configuration file:

debug protocols all;
log "/log_bird" all;

protocol kernel {
        persist;