Free Money Making Websites Please Inquire !!!

xxxcitedyet at yahoo.com xxxcitedyet at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 16:35:44 CET 2001

Would YOU like £10,000/month for life?

For a limited period we're offering the

opportunity of a lifetime.

Make "tens of £1000's" without selling,

experience, administration, stock, investment

or having to answer the phone EVER again.

Take advantage, get involved with the $35

billion dollar a year adult XXX industry by

taking one of our FREE FREE FREE adult web site

businesses and we'll make sure you earn a lot

of money.

<<<<Its what over 70% of 250,000,000 surfers

are looking for!>>>>

"No experience required"

Our Guarantee:

'We'll give you a adult web site, show you how to

promote it and 'IF' YOU don't start earning over

£10,000 EACH month within six (with our help),

we'll give YOU the business for FREE'.

When you start to earn over £10,000 a month,

you pay £1950.00 once off for the business.

"We already know that you'll reach the £10,000's

target income quickly"

That's why we don't ask you to part with your money

until you've tasted success.

You don't have to spend a penny to advertise. We'll

show and teach you how to promote it in each of the

4,500 FREE places on the Internet to give you 70,000

to 100,000 customers each month.

You don't need any experience. We'll give you the site,

show you the way and pay you an excellent income. If

you haven't got a PC or experience we will help you

promote your business. With our help, you can't fail.

You can operate anonymously, even your wife/husband

doesn't have to know where the extra money's coming

from. We pay YOU monthly.

We have turned this 'usually expensive to buy

business' into a FREE to start and EASY to operate

package with the entire promotional backup needed

to succeed. We'll teach you everything there is to

know, plus guarantee that you earn over £10,000 a

month before we ask you for payment. Its a NO RISK

proven business supported by a 'long term sustainable

business plan' that will take you on a roller-coaster

ride to SUCCESS.

DON'T MISS THIS - APPLY NOW

For full details e-mail me:

<<< xxxcitedyet at yahoo.com>>>

Limited Offer

Domain name required to use with the FREE site.

For further details reply with 'MORE DETAILS'

in the subject line. "If you want to be

removed from my email database please reply

with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.