Current bird via bookworm-backports?

Quantum bird at quantum5.ca
Wed Apr 24 03:50:29 CEST 2024

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for enabling rsync. For fun, I've decided to mirror bird2 and the
knot repositories on https://mirror.quantum5.ca in Canada.

The following HTTP mirrors are available:

  * http://mirror.quantum5.ca/bird2/
  * http://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-dns/
  * http://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-resolver/

The following HTTPS mirrors are available:

  * https://mirror.quantum5.ca/bird2/
  * https://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-dns/
  * https://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-resolver/

The following rsync mirrors are available:

  * rsync://mirror.quantum5.ca/bird2
  * rsync://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-dns
  * rsync://mirror.quantum5.ca/knot-resolver

On 2024-04-23 08:50, Jakub Ružička wrote:
> Let me know if this setup is working for you, or what needs to be
> changed in order for it to work as users (you) expect.

This rsync setup seems to work just fine for me, but I'd appreciate it
if there are guidelines on syncing, such as how often mirrors should run
rsync against the upstream mirror. Currently, I am running daily syncs
at a randomly selected time. Let me know if that works for you.

Best regards,
Quantum