Debugging the RIP code

Minh Soan Duong soandm at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:35:17 CEST 2018

Hi Maria,

Thank you very much for your sincere reply. I really appreciate your
recommendations.

I will try on Linux first to have the first understanding about RIP (then
BIRD). But honestly, I really want to challenge myself on Windows. Of
course, I will let you guys know if I run RIP successfully on Windows :)

Best regards,
Soan