RFC 3107 - Carrying Label Information in BGP - Config Support

Thiruvazhiyan Lakshmanan TL0041926 at TechMahindra.com
Wed May 23 19:52:35 CEST 2018

Dear support-team,
In the BIRD 2.0 user guide, I see the support for RFC 3107 - Carrying Label information in BGP. We want to configure a VM with BIRD agent working like a PE for adding MPLS labels for IPv4 and IPv6 unicast routes. Do we have this configuration supported now, and can I get any sample working configuration for this please.

Regards,
Thiruvazhiyan L
Email: TL0041926 at techmahindra.com<mailto:TL0041926 at techmahindra.com>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html <http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html <http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within TechMahindra.