IPv6 BFD interop with Huawei, checksum 0 UDP

Alexander Zubkov green at qrator.net
Thu Jun 27 16:45:30 CEST 2024

Great!

And how about it:

>  What do you think about changing bfd flags and/or socket flags to
bit fields too, as it was done with other flags recently?

I could try to prepare the patches, but only if such changes are welcomed.
I've checked the codebase and it seems there were not that much of
those as I remembered. :) I'm saying about those:

https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/commit/eb937358c087eaeb6f209660cc7ecfe6d6eff739#bc29837e5151fd51b826e385e6a10bd1584066ea_453_448
https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/commit/6b95353ebdaa724252492f941ebe75f80e9e545a#aa0b6ef7f4f7e5b9ffe1c80813d128cb4568fa53_140_140