Bird 1.6 Debian 10 update to Debian 12

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Sun Jul 28 00:41:17 CEST 2024

No such tool exists as it's not simple to make an algorithm do it. Also we expected that people had already upgraded as there are better filters and overall more features in BIRD 2.

Anyway, there has been a talk recently about how to do that, you may start there probably.

https://ripe87.ripe.net/archives/video/1135/

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.