BIRD at RIPE 88 (May 2024, Kraków)

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Tue Apr 30 14:33:41 CEST 2024

Dear BIRD users,

On Sat, Mar 02, 2024 at 02:05:38PM +0100, Maria Matejka via Bird-users wrote:

>  * I'm going to remotely participate at IETF 119 (mid-March). If you
>    wanna direct me to any specific working group which I should join,
>    feel free to send me a pointer.

I was participating and you may find my discussion points recorded in
various working group recordings, notably IDR and CBOR.

>  * We're planning to attend Euro-IX 40th Forum and RIPE 88 in person
>    (more info later).

We're indeed going to be both at Euro-IX 40th Forum and RIPE 88. If you
wish to meet me at RIPE 88 in Kraków, please send me an off-list e-mail,
I'm open for meetings.

Also I'd like to reiterate:

> We're just a small busy team, we can't be everywhere. We very much
> appreciate when anybody presents about using BIRD in any setup. Also, if
> there are any meetings with remote attendance possible where BIRD talks
> happen, or even just recordings, please let us know – we love all the
> feedback! We occasionally get some links. Thank you for all of that!
>
> Also if you really wish us to be at some meeting, please let us know. As you
> probably can see, we are now trying the cover the main meetings of North
> America and Europe. There are some thoughts about covering other regions,
> not realized yet, with no definitive timelines.

With all that, have a nice time and hopefully see you soon!

Happy routing!

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.