how can i dynamically change the gateway?

Michele Salerno mikysal78 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 04:06:50 CEST 2022

Hi,
if the gateway is down (disconnected wan cable), bird works.
On the router with the cable disconnected bird must say: use the
wireless gateway not the wan. example:
Router A, B, C, D
C cut the wan cable
All routers communicate with each other over the mesh, but C can't get
to the Internet.
Bird needs to tell C to use A, B or D as gateway.

--
Informativa Privacy - Ai sensi del D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Codice Privacy) si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

Privacy Information - This message, for the D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.