Way to store ROA info so we can accept but view?

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:04:40 CEST 2022

That made me curious...

"Note: REALLY DONT store the validation state inside a bgp_community or
bgp_large_community or bgp_ext_community variables. It can cause CPU &
memory overload resulting in convergence performance issues."

Why that ( CPU & memory overload ) would happen?
Why is that different from a lookup against a Prefix List?

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação