BIRD version 2.0.9

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Wed May 4 08:02:22 CEST 2022

Hello!

On 5/4/22 2:32 AM, Matt Corallo wrote:
> Looks like this failed to build on Debian on arm64.
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=bird2&arch=arm64&ver=2.0.9-3&stamp=1649868353&raw=0

Yes, but the reason is this:

obj/lib/bitmap_test: t_hmap_set_clear_fill: Timeout expired
obj/lib/bitmap_test: t_hmap_set_clear_fill 5.023173111s
  [FAIL]
obj/lib/bitmap_test 6.241085926s
  [FAIL]

I have failed to reproduce this, yet I'd suppose this is just a build
test timeout due to a too short timeout setting. We should probably
raise this value to a minute or so for autobuilds. It finishes well on
local development machines, yet most probably build virtuals aren't so
powerful.

> To quote:
>
> Error(29): cannot understand prototype: 'const struct f_tree *
> find_tree(const struct f_tree *t, const struct f_val *val) '
>      trie.c

This is just a harmless random error in progdoc generator which is
generally forgotten to be maintained at all. (We should check and fix it
some day.)

Anyway, thank you for your report.

Maria