Filter based on BGP protocol status ...

Xavier Trilla xavier.trilla at clouding.io
Fri Mar 25 14:36:33 CET 2022

>I pretty sure that you already know that, and probably already heard that... But you should not do business with companies like that one.

Well, I wont say who, but I’m referring to a big DIA European provider (Really good providers besides this specific issue)… But yeah, I hate when they just ignore our prepending. If the attacking IP belongs to the specific provider AS number, the traffic will be delivered directly by the DIA we have.