constant for empty prefix set

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Fri Mar 4 14:45:35 CET 2022

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 07:09:33PM +0100, Alexander Zubkov wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2022, 17:43 Ondrej Zajicek <santiago at crfreenet.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 03:46:53PM +0100, Alexander Zubkov wrote:
> > > Updated patch. Again full and incremental.
> >
> > Thanks, will look at it.
> >

> Good. Give me know if some additional work on the patch is needed.

Thanks, merged:

https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/commit/931c6ff51a312f005468f195cc2d27061d320175

I removed the explicit conversion in val_compare(), moved as_path_filter()
changes to a separate patch and changed it to use struct f_val (similar
functions for *lists also use that).

Already added typechecks for function call, which fixes issue when '[]'
is passed as prefix set arg:

https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/commit/b424442cf8a524365884c277484dde989f9a157e

Will add constant promotion to FI_EQ to handle issue comparing literal '[]'
with prefix set variable.