Is there a way to merge communities from the same prefixes?

Valery Lutoshkin vpluto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:54:30 CEST 2022

Hello Chriztoffer,

On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 13:20, Valery Lutoshkin <vpluto at gmail.com> wrote:
> For example:
> peer 1: 1.1.1.1/32 1:100
> peer 2: 1.1.1.1/32 2:200
> peer 3: 1.1.1.1/32 3:300
>
> If the last one was chosen, the result is 1.1.1.1/32 3:300
>
> If there is any way to collect all communities and attach them to the
chosen prefix (like this: 1.1.1.1/32 1:100,2:200,3:300), would anyone
please tell me how to do that?

What is your use case for this "somewhat odd" request?

In some cases my users want to use the prefixes from one or two sources
only. So they use route-maps to filter by community.
In my example, if the user wanted to get the prefixes from the peer 1 and
filtered to accept 1:100 only, he loses the prefix 1.1.1.1/32.