Let packets from different BGP go to different routing tables

Brandon Zhi Brandon at huize.asia
Wed Jul 13 14:20:06 CEST 2022

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for helping.

Well, I have already done it.

Our real problem is how to get the packets from downstream to the routing
table I need.

Because bird is just a software for importing or exporting routing tables,
it is the Linux kernel that is really responsible for forwarding packets.

In the case where I don't set any ip rule, all packets will use a routing
table called main.

Is there any way I can achieve this?

We have only one interface for BGP:      ens18
And our IP Address is:  2a0f:5707:ffe3::57 AS141011
Our customers assume is: 2a0f:5707:ffe3::1 AS1
Our upstream which allowed downstream:2a0f:5707:ffe3::30 AS6939

Therefore we have a BGP session with AS1 and a BGP session with AS6939
AS6939 > Table 147

How should I make the traffic from AS1 (2a0f:5707:ffe3::1) use table 147?

Vincent Bernat <bernat at luffy.cx> 於 2022年7月13日週三 上午8:03寫道:

--
*Brandon Zhi*
HUIZE LTD

www.huize.asia  <https://huize.asia/>| www.ixp.su | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/zhihuiyuze>

This e-mail and any attachments or any reproduction of this e-mail in
whatever manner are confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.
HUIZE LTD can’t take any liability and guarantee of the text of the email
message and virus.