Bird as BGP flow-spec announcement filter

Tim Weippert weiti+bird-users at weiti.org
Sat Jan 8 20:06:49 CET 2022

Hi,

i tried with a 2.0.8 and it seems you can do something like:

show route table TF_AS203759_v4 filter { if net.dst ~ [ 192.168.0.0/16+] then accept; }

I only checked it within the CLI but asume, that the filter also works
as import/export filter for the flowspec peering. Another valid search
scope may be net.src for source filtering.

HTH,
tim

--
Tim Weippert
http://weiti.org - weiti at weiti.org
GPG Fingerprint - E704 7303 6FF0 8393 ADB1  398E 67F2 94AE 5995 7DD8