BIRD version 2.0.9

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Sun Feb 27 15:20:25 CET 2022

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 04:44:10AM -0500, Ross Tajvar wrote:
> Thanks for all your hard work!
>
> When can we expect to see packages built? I've been using the OBS
> repository, but the packages there are still 2.0.8:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:CZ-NIC:bird-latest/bird

Hi

I do not know about OBS repository, but note that our Gitlab CI builds
packages for many distributions, they can be downloaded as 'artifacts'
in three-dots menu here:

https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/pipelines

Or here just for tagged branches (releases):

https://gitlab.nic.cz/labs/bird/-/pipelines?scope=tags