bird2 : announce loopack addresses in OSPFv3

BASSAGET Cédric cedric.bassaget.ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:47:01 CET 2022

Hello.
I'm trying to reproduce a config which worked in bird1.6 (bird6)
I need to announce the IPv4 and IPv6 loopback addresses of lo:1

protocol direct direct_lo {
        interface "lo";
        ipv4;
        ipv6;
}

protocol ospf v3 OSPFv3_backbone {
    debug all;
    ipv6 {
        export where proto = "direct_lo";
    };
area 0 {
        networks {
        };
        interface "ens20" {
        };
    };
}

I don't know if it's normal but I have no prefixes in :

bird> show protocols all direct_lo
Name       Proto      Table      State  Since         Info
direct_lo  Direct     ---        up     16:16:59.087
  Channel ipv4
    State:          UP
    Table:          master4
    Preference:     240
    Input filter:   ACCEPT
    Output filter:  REJECT
    Routes:         0 imported, 0 exported, 0 preferred
    Route change stats:     received   rejected   filtered    ignored
accepted
      Import updates:              0          0          0          0
   0
      Import withdraws:            0          0        ---          0
   0
      Export updates:              0          0          0        ---
   0
      Export withdraws:            0        ---        ---        ---
   0
  Channel ipv6
    State:          UP
    Table:          master6
    Preference:     240
    Input filter:   ACCEPT
    Output filter:  REJECT
    Routes:         0 imported, 0 exported, 0 preferred
    Route change stats:     received   rejected   filtered    ignored
accepted
      Import updates:              0          0          0          0
   0
      Import withdraws:            0          0        ---          0
   0
      Export updates:              0          0          0        ---
   0
      Export withdraws:            0        ---        ---        ---
   0

and no route exported to OSPF :
bird> show route export OSPFv3_backbone
bird>