Bug on route reflection with BIRD (no originator ID on withdrawals)

Vasileios Kotronis vkotronis at codebgp.com
Wed Dec 14 10:32:03 CET 2022

Hello again,

so in add-path  scenarios the path IDs are propagated also for withdrawals,
so the prefix+path ID information can be used to determine which route
should be withdrawn.
Many thanks for the pointed Ondrej! I will reply back to the list with a
working setup after some testing
in case it is of value for other people too.

Have a great day,
Vasileios

--

Vasileios Kotronis