BIRD Crashes

Ian Chilton ichilton at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:24:20 CEST 2022

Hi Vincent,

It doesn't - it just shows the test I did by killing sleep, which is the only thing that `coredumpctl list` shows (and there is only that one file in /var/lib/systemd/coredump/).

We start BIRD from systemd, with some (custom) unit files.

Did you just install systemd-coredump and now it creates core dumps for all processes, including your bird processes without any further changes (that's what I read implied).

Thanks,

Ian