Re: Bird 2.0.8 + uClibc-ng, BGP RR + OSPF - OSPF falls to 'Alone' state at BGP routes recalculation

Maria Matějka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Fri Sep 24 18:53:46 CEST 2021

Hello!

Do you have any log? Are you able to replicate such a behavior consistently? If so, could you please share an exact configuration with us to put it into our testbed?

You can also enable "debug protocols all;" in your conf file. This produces a s***load of logs, yet it should yield enough clues to isolate the problem and find a suitable solution.

Thank you for your report!

Maria